Issues with multiple games

Homepage Forums Technical Support Issues with multiple games

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    melvladimir
    Participant

I like VR games and just stereoscopic games (that’s why I bought vorpX). But unfortunatelly, I have a lot of difficulties using vorpX with my Meta Quest 2. Actually, I didn’t play even a single game without problems from the very beginning. Currently, vorpX looks completely useless.
    I tried:
    – Cyberpunk 2077 (with VR mod, it was the main reason why I bought vorpX), but played maybe 1 hour, because it zooms view and very uncomfortable. Tried change settings but didn’t get good result.
    – Fallout 76, same as Cyberpunk 2077;
    – Today I’ve tried Dragon Age: Origins – it crashes immidiatelly.
    I have several games that I want to play in stereoscopic mode (or pseudo VR), but I can’t rid of this feeling: the more games I try, the more disappointment I get from vorpX. Because I literally spent hours to make it work and lost these battles every time.
    Next I’m going to try Assassin Creed Odyssey…

splurk
    Participant

Hi

– Cyberpunk 2077 (with VR mod, it was the main reason why I bought vorpX), but played maybe 1 hour, because it zooms view and very uncomfortable. Tried change settings but didn’t get good result.

Try to change 3D reconstruction mode from DirectVR to Z-normal. I have a very bad feeling with DirectVR, but it is really nice with Z-normal (even if 3D is slightly less nice). I don’t play in FullVR mode, but rather in Immersive mode with Mouse/KB/PAD. I use a 4:3 resolution, and ajust the screen zoom to be on the edge of my left/right vision.

– Fallout 76, same as Cyberpunk 2077;
    I don’t play Fallout 76, but my Fallout 4 setting are similar to Cyberpunk.

I have not tried other games yet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!