It's been 2 days … (still no Activation Key)

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support It's been 2 days … (still no Activation Key)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    uuilliam
    Participant

So .. I purchased vorpX (order ID: [removed]) two days ago and sent an email to register |at| vorpx com with my name, email ( [removed] ) and request code (using the the same address used when I placed my order with DigitalRiver). I have still not received my activation key. Checked my spam folder and repeated the procedure from a different email address, but still no luck.

Help! I want to play with this thing and the wait to activate is torture.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key was sent half a dozen times, but unfortunately the e-mail address you provided on the purchase page (stuff@co…) does not work. Every mail sent to this address was returned with an error.

I will send the key again to the address you used to register here. If it still does not reach you, let me know.

uuilliam
    Participant

Thank-you! I got the key at the second address.

So odd about the first one; though. I can send mail to that address and it’s getting many messages every day (pretty much all spam). If you could forward one of those bounced emails (with the headers) to me I would greatly appreciate it.

And thanks again for your quick response to my post here.

Ralf
    Keymaster

They aren’t bounced. They aren’t even sent. Error message is:

Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
    invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record

Probably some non RFC-standard conform DNS configuration on your web/mail server.

This happens when using our normal mail provider as well as with a backup mail server that I also tried.

uuilliam
    Participant

Wow – ok ..
    (looks like I have some digging to do)
    Thanks for the followup!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!