Just bought Vorpx: possible conflict detected :(

Homepage Forums Technical Support Just bought Vorpx: possible conflict detected :(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jdrayton
    Participant

So I just purchased Vorpx for my dk2 as I wanted to try out a few games in vr. I am using DK2 wins 10 latest runtime 8, so I do not have access to extended mode. Trying to start fallout 4 and I am getting the following error

Possible Conflict detected. Vorpx may not work correctly
    Please rename/ remove the bellow files:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\d3d11.dll

This is basically happening with all games, as there seems to be a issue with the .dll

Also some games like star wars battlefront get the “settings path not found” error. I hope there is something obvious I am missing… as I was hopping since there um charging for this that it would work right out the gate and less like some hack some one put together on reddit..

Ralf
    Keymaster

Are you using graphics mods like SweetFX or “ENB” mods? Normally no d3d11.dll should be present in any game directory, this only is the case when you use mods like the ones above. The only directory with a d3d11.dll should be the Windows system directory.

Please remove these dll’s from your game folders. They do not belong there and since they also into games similarly to vorpX, vorpX may not work correctly while they are present. That’s what this warning message is about.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!