Just got vorpx and love it! But can't run Stanley Parable

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Just got vorpx and love it! But can't run Stanley Parable

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    baylor703
    Participant

Just got vorpx after being on the fence a while. I had heard so many mixed reviews, but kept hearing people say that it was worth it if you don’t mind file tinkering. Well, I tried it and love it. It’s an amazing tool, and I’ve so far got Bishock, Amnesia, and Outlast running close to what I’d imagine native support would like. Thanks devs.

However, I’m having an issue with the Stanley Parable. It is supposed to be one of the better suited games for vorpx, so I’m not sure what gives. The game loads fine when not using vorpx, but when I do use it, the Galactic Cafe logo appears (along with the vorpx logo at the bottom), and then the screen goes black.

That’s it. Oddly, there is a little white box maybe 12×12 pixels wide that appears on the right side of the screen, but it’s all black besides that and the vorpx logo at the bottom.

I’ve tried the normal fixes, run as admin etc, but can’t get it work. Any one have any ideas?

lipplog
    Participant

Did you ever figure this out?

steph12
    Participant

did you try to disable steam overlay ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!