just like to know…

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion just like to know…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nieda113
    Participant

@raplh,,, so i understood some games disappear from the official gameprofiles ( rdr , bioshock and a few others). I still have not updated vorpx right now. I have made a copy of the above mentioned profiles. Will a new update break that profiles or is it possible to just rename thm have the games available after the mandatory updates you provide? THX for clearify.

ToxicMike
    Participant

I remember other threads where the “issue” of disappearing game profiles is discussed or mentioned, yet i don´t understand if there is an “issue” at all, since you can make up a profile of every game yourself, based on other similiar profiles using the same game engine.

In other words, only because certain profiles disappear, doesn´t necessarily mean that those games do not work with vorpX as it is just up to some user making a new profile all over again.

forlaunchcast
    Participant

Any advice of similar profiles that may work for the deleted profiles under a certain company that shall not be name? This company recently had source code stolen for the biggest game of the century.

ToxicMike
    Participant

Any advice of similar profiles that may work for the deleted profiles

It´s an actual easy task to get hands on “similiar profiles” and all it takes is to know what engine certain games are using so then you know what profiles you can use for your game of choice, which of course has to use the exact same engine.

nieda113
    Participant

As of now if one reads my post the comments on it dont answer my question. So here again: Will a new update prevent backuped updates for FC5 RDR2 Bioshock? Since vorpx updates are mandatory. ( i know i can make my own profiles based on others , i use vorpx for like at the very beginning of release) Just a plain answer like “yes” or “no” is sufficiant.

matteo39
    Participant

maybe, you can use an older vorpx version, and download new profiles from cloud profiles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!