Just wanted to say thanks for the great work Ralf

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Just wanted to say thanks for the great work Ralf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey Ralf, I know you don’t get it enough, but thanks for all the great work you’ve done with VorpX. Yes, I get that it isn’t perfect, and that its still a beta, but I’ve wanted to play so many games in the rift and most other drivers didn’t do justice.
    So I know you get a lot of flak, but from this guy here, thanks for all your great work. I will continue to be a part of this product, and I will continue to be patient.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words.

Relative to the number of new licenses after releasing the update the number of serious complaints is well below what one would expect. Some issues here and there with this or that game are just normal, especially since the basic Rift-setup is a little bit more complicated with the DK2.

A little bit of praise from time to time is still highly welcome, of course. So thanks again for that. :)

shinobi777
    Participant

thanks for the help :D

PatriotofLife
    Participant

We love you Ralf!

MisterCheesy
    Participant

Yes! I agree too! Great work. Just bought Vorpx and playing BF4 till motion sickness takes me!

MisterCheesy
    Participant

(With DK2 btw)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!