key

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rmacdesign
    Participant

Help I have sent my authorization code in 3 times now I have payment pending on cc. I can’t get a answer from any email it’s Ben 3 days. Trying to figure out if this is a scam or what? Just got a email saying disc shipped but still no key.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key has been sent immediately after we received the request. I sent it again, just in case. Please check your spam folder and spam filter settings.

If you can’t find the key message there, please provide us with an alternative e-mail address, ideally using the contact form on the website (or post it here). Apparently there is some problem with reaching you via the mail address we have.

rmacdesign
    Participant

I received this email and the original one and one with cd shipping but no key try [mail address removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

The CD shipping e-mail was sent by MyCommerce, apparently they do not have this problem. I can only speculate that your own webserver may have a setting active that prevents receiving mails from vorpx.com.

Gmail works fine normally, please report back here in case you still do didn’t receive the key e-mail.

I removed the mail address from your post above to not expose it longer than necessary to spam bots.

rmacdesign
    Participant

Thanks got it. Can’t wait to try it
    Rick
    Rmac computer and design
    Rmac-design.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!