Kholat in vorpx 0.9 ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Kholat in vorpx 0.9 ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    uswin
    Participant

Hi guys, anyone manage to run KHOLAT in vorpx 0.9 ? it seem the game will crash once it hook to vorpx after UE4 logo. anyone having similar issue ?

Karlor
    Participant

I want to try this game out too. When I looked into setting it up IF couldn’t find away to crank up the fov to 120ish. Getting it to hook is probably just a matter or re setting its exe to another supported U4 game. Have you found a way to open up the fov? I think in game only goes to like low 90s.

uswin
    Participant

can you be more specific with ” Getting it to hook is probably just a matter or re setting its exe to another supported U4 game” ? what step did you do to reset this exe ?

need advice, thanks a lot.

Karlor
    Participant

Sure, there’s a trick you can do sometimes. If you know the game engine, you can rename the exe to an exe that has a vorpx profile. If your lucky you can find one that hooks(will need adjusting but getting it to hook is the most important). Sometimes steam can get pissy about it, so just tinker a bit and you mite get one that works good with Kholat. So find a game that uses U4 and change kholats exe to the working U4 games exe and see if you can “fool” vorpx into hooking up. If you find one that hooks let us know :)

jungleboy123
    Participant

I have tried running this under ue.exe and kholat.exe but it does crash on launch. I dont think the developers had oculus in mind when designing their game. Hopefully they will patch it in the future or someone can come up with a fix

matteo39
    Participant

any news? now is on sale, kholat! (ue4)

VRified Games
    Participant

I have a profile up on the cloud if you wouls,like,to try

G3d and positional,tracking

Some lighting bugs with positional tracking enabled, less noticable at night

On the cloud its called Kholat – G3d

matteo39
    Participant

Which profile have you used?

VRified Games
    Participant

I used a few ue4 profiles, but i only had success with ABZU,

The 3d effect didnt seem to work on the other profiles

But on ABZU, while cranked up to 5, the 3d still seems weak, but at least it works, positional too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!