KID A MNESIA exhibition?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion KID A MNESIA exhibition?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    daijoa
    Participant

KID A MNESIA exhibition came out for free on Epic Games store. I think this game’s engine is Unreal 4. So I tried it on vorpX profile based on ABZU and Hellbalde. But both didn’t work.

Is there anyone who can help? This game looks good for VR!

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Yes, I also posted about this under the games wish list forum. This would be incredible!!!!

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

This would be great advertising for VorpX also.. Games, and “experiences”

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Anyone who doesn’t know what this is.. It’s a multimedia experience based off of the music of Radiohead. Maybe not be huge in the US, but considered some of the most influential and groundbreaking music of the 21st century. It’s a visual experience of audio… breathtaking. Anyone who hasn’t listened to radiohead’s music from 1997ish on should check it out.. Creative genius

daijoa
    Participant

The profile based on Ori and the Blind Forest – Definitive Edition works! I uploaded my profile. I think G3D works too. But the effect is not that much impressive. So I just turn off G3D for performance(some stuttering on 4k, 3080ti).
    This exhibition(in-game said this is not a game, exhibition) is very impressive even without G3D, on vorpX immersive mode. I recommend this!

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

not sure if it was your profile because it wasn’t the same name, but it did say based off of Ori.. didn’t seem very 3d, but somehow made my eyes hurt.. not disrespecting your effort, just trying to give good feedback. thanks for your work (if it’s yours)

kZardo
    Participant

I the official Ori Blind Forest DE profile works okay. Performance is decent. I’m not certain I’d use it over playing the game normally, though.

The game has some kind of input smoothing that will need to be removed before any kind of head tracking will be acceptable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!