Kingdom Come Deliverance – Everyone is a dwarf?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Kingdom Come Deliverance – Everyone is a dwarf?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moarveer
    Participant

So I gave the game a try with a clean install and even after using DirectVR, everyone looks extemely small, like dwarfs or hobbits. I remember trying the game a while ago and this wasn’t an issue, anyone else noticed this?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Lower the 3D-Strength setting, like most settings in vorpX 3D-Strength is not a more-is-better setting. The higher the 3D-Strength (separation), the smaller the world seems to be, that’s how stereoscopy works. In official profiles base parameters are typically dialed in to provide realistic stereo 3d/world scale with 3D-Strength at the default 1.0.

moarveer
    Participant

I tried it, also lowering the FOV to the mininum (50), nothing seemed to work too well, it was like my character was a giant. Also I didn’t touch a thing on the Vorpx config, clean KCD install, booted with Vorpx, Alt+L for DirectVR = Hobbiton. Either it’s something related to Pimax 8K or I can’t say, but i tried the games a few months ago and it was perfect just with DirectVR.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to reset the profile to default in the config app. You shouldn’t really have to touch any of these settings.

moarveer
    Participant

Yeah that fixed it, I installed some performance mods and the game looks amazing and VR and performs quite well, huge thanks Ralf for fixes like this.

moarveer
    Participant

By the way this game had me fooled at first with z3d, then you notice the halos and deformations here and there, but it really does a fantastic job, it’ll probably be the first game I play in z3d since I can really push the config really high and still it gives a solid 3d effect, and looks mindblowing at near 3k res and some config tweaks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!