Kingdom Come Deliverance : How is it??

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Kingdom Come Deliverance : How is it??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    slydk1982
    Participant

Hi all :)

I really wanna try kcd in vr, its a dream for me. And since there is no native support or mods that allow it to run in vr, i turn to vorpx.
    How does the game run and feel with vorpx?
    I saw some posts that ppl say that when there is a cutscene, the screen turns black. I hope not thats true, coz that would kill the game for me.
    Others say they play it in cinema mode, but i dont want a big screen in front of me, i want to be in the game :)
    I really would like an honest opinion on how this game is with vorpx before i throw money after this game :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

You should be able to get around the cutscene glitch by temporarily disabling vorpX’s DirectVR head tracking with a hotkey during cutscenes (or by not actvating it at all and using the default mouse based head tracking instead).

slydk1982
    Participant

Okay, i think i can live with that.. Must look that hotkey up then. I have not used vorpx since my dk2 days, so maybe im a bit rusty ;)
    But how is the game with vorpx then?? Is it fully playable??

Ralf
    Keymaster

The profile supports almost all bells and whistles that vorpX has to offer these days, so vorpX wise it works quite well.

Whether you will like the game itself or not noone can really tell you besides yourself though. :)

slydk1982
    Participant

Uhh, i know the game is for me ;) This real medievil setting is my dream in vr. I got a little bumped coz the devs said they would support vr in their kickstarter. But there has been no support in their release and im dying to try this game. And i canĀ“t go back to play on a screen.. I want to be in this world!! :)

But thank you Ralf :) I will see if there comes other comments about their experience with this game with vorpx. And maybe i will buy it and try it out :)

slydk1982
    Participant

Also, can this be played with a controller and vorpx too?? Or should it be mouse and keyboard?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Since you already own vorpX, I would say you can safely buy the game. It’s worth to be played even in case you shouldn’t like it in VR.

slydk1982
    Participant

Well, i just wanna play this in vr. And i just wanna know that menus and stuff like that works fine with vorpx.. I dont wanna do alot of tricks for been able to play it in vr… And i have alot of other vr games on my wishlist, so if its not that playable with vorpx, i wanna save my money :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Menus are scalable, DirectVR is supported fully (auto FOV, auto resolution, auto 1:1 head tracking), both G3D and Z3D available, you can play with motion controllers (as gamepad substitute) if you want. As said above there isn’t much more you can expect vorpX wise for a game than what is available here.

If you used vorpX for the last time in the DK2 days and found it worthwhile then, you will be pleasently surprised about what it can do now, especially for games that are as fully supported as this one.

slydk1982
    Participant

Really??? That sounds great! I think im gonna try it then :)
    Yea, the last version of vorpx i had was 0.62 or 0.82, i cant remember.. So, i can see that there has been some new versions since :)

Thank you for your help :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!