Kingdom come slight fishbowl effect

Homepage Forums Technical Support Kingdom come slight fishbowl effect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    VRified Games
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

I fired up kingdom come delieverance after about a year or so.

And I got a strange fishbowl lense effect when turned my head, like the edges are warped and there is a slight zoon the centre of the screen.

I factory reset the profile and restarted the game twice (which I had rad in another post to correct fov)

But the fishbowl effect is still present (although its slight, it is still noticeable)

I have the game on a 4:3 resolution running on oculus Quest 2 over airline.

Any help or advice wold be apreaciated

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please reset everything to default and let VorpX handle FOV and resolution. if you happen to have disabled auto settings, please re-enable that.

If you happen to have any mods installed (especially camera mods) try without. Some mods may affect the FOV.

If you happen to have the game installed under C:\Program Files or any other folder with restricted access, make sure your normal Windows user has write access to the game’s install folder.

Under normal circumstances the FOV is calculated precisely to match the FOV of your headset. Provided vorpX can actually set the FOV there isn’t really any margin for error in case of well known engines like the CryEngine. if you still want to experiment, you can apply a +/- 20° offset on the DirectVR page of the vorpX menu. That’s not necessary though. If you let vorpX do it’s thing, everything is set up correctly.

VRified Games
    Participant

Thank you Ralf,

Resetting the game to default fixed the issue

Many thanks indeed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!