Kingpin: Life of Crime

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Kingpin: Life of Crime

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dimensionaldude
    Participant

I’ve gotten the following to work in Geometry mode:

Kingpin: Life of Crime – Use “Quake 2” profile

Sin Episodes: Emergence – Use “Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines” profile. Sin Episodes has a bug however where some decals (bullet holes, bloodstains) only appear in one eye. Not sure how to resolve.

Anatolij
    Participant

I decided to play this game again (I played recently), and then I was in for a surprise in the form of the “GLimp_EndFrame () – SwapBuffers Failed!” And the game did not want to start. What could be the matter, I thought? And I decided to try it from the VorpX program itself, rolled back to version 19.3.1.3, fortunately I archived it in advance, I knew that there would be any surprises with new versions, and it turned out. In general, on version 19.3.1.3, the Kingpin game started instantly and works perfectly. A question and a request to Ralf, why the compatibility with old games disappears in the new versions of VorpX? And where can you download older versions of VorpX? because they are really necessary for people who want to experience 2000 years. And make the option (this program needs it) to disable automatic updates, because new updates come with new problems, at least with old games for sure. Thanks in advance.

turktim7
    Participant

Please resolve this! So want to play Kingpin

haints
    Participant

I’ll third this request. Kingpin is one of my all time favorite games, and it hurts to learn it was working perfectly with Vorpx before I got a chance to play it, and now it doesn’t work?

Ralf, what happened? Can we get an answer here?

matteo39
    Participant

please help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!