Lands of Lore 2/3 (2D)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Lands of Lore 2/3 (2D)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Lands of Lore 2/3 (DGvoodoo2 v 2.6) – 2D

I put this here because not many old games once they are setup run so good on newer systems plus perhaps someone wants to play it with VorpX in 2D. The setup is a little tricky though, you need either 2 PCs or DOSBOX to setup the game. – I installed the game on a second PC and moved the game folder to the other one with VorpX. Using Dosbox or a non retail game may be differ in the install order.

Lands of Lore 2
    – Install on PC 1 (XP)
    – Update to v 1.30
    – Configure game, choose Soundblaster
    – Copy game to PC 2 (Win7/64)
    – Use DGVoodoo2 v 2.6 (DX) and any DGVoodoo2 profile
    – Start game through LOLG95.exe

Lands of Lore 3
    – Installe game normally (eg. Win7/64)
    – Update to v 1.07A
    – Use DGVoodoo2 v 2.6 (DX) and any DGVoodoo2 profile
    – Add lol3.dat to your profile
    – Exclude LOL3.exe from VorpX
    – Note: you can run LOL3 either through Glide or DX

angelayla
    Participant

Hi RJK ! Thanks for your great work, all enjoy a lot thanks to you. I would like do a petition, I love Legacy of Kain series, in special, Soul Reaver 1 and 2. Could you do a profile for them with FullVR? It would be wonderful. Thank you very much!!

RJK_
    Participant

As a matter of fact i had these two games installed, so it wasnt too much of a hastle to have a quick look. Please check the User Profile section for two new profiles. – Note: Full VR didnt make sense, but Ciname Modes look nice. Zoom in and out for your desire. (Perhaps you may consider making a donation to DEGE the man who made all this old stuff possible ).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!