Latest?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    WookieeFart
    Participant

Been a few days since I have seen or heard anything. I apologize for my impatience… How goes the progress Ralf? Dying to give you my money.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Depending on the amount you are willing to pay, I might consider to work faster. ;)

Seriously, everything is still on track. As soon as I know for a date sure, I will communicate it.

MrGeddings
    Participant

just hope you release it in the next few weeks. Dont understand why you dont have a beta program. Finically it would make more since for you too to open up sales now and allow people to provide feedback for the beta and just make a disclaimer that its still in beta. Only problem with having a perfectionist work on a software it can take forever before it actually comes out lol heres hoping for sometime before the end of summmer …

WookieeFart
    Participant

Ralf… where you go? I got money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think Ralf got so into the games he was enabling that he was playing Skyrim one day and never stopped. Someone go find him or we’ll never get to use the product he made. :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

jk Ralf I know u got some sort of plan to release this one day :)

museumsteve
    Participant

Maybe he got lost in the Matrix :D

MrGeddings
    Participant

Depending on the amount you are willing to pay, I might consider to work faster. ;)

yeah great asshole comment. there. seriously release it already you have 4 months like 3 months you already have the Rift right? COME ON.

marbleshark
    Participant

No update since April = Project dead. Don’t worry, others will capitalise on the Rift soon enough anyway and this guy will miss out…. I know of another team working on a similar driver albeit better (and likely free, and no it’s not Vireo!).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!