Launch issue with Resident Evil 4 and Halo: Master Chief Colection

Homepage Forums Technical Support Launch issue with Resident Evil 4 and Halo: Master Chief Colection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ArniVR
    Participant

There is no opportunity to attach these games with Vorpx
    These games run only the monitor. Nothing helps!
    Games of STEAM
    Any idea?
    Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

Both unsupported games, so I can’t give any specific hints. Halo might be an UWP (Universal Windows Platform) game even in the Steam version, but that’s just a guess. UWP games usually are protected against hooking into them.

One thing you could try is the ‘Alternative Hooking’ checkbox in the config app. Don’t forget to uncheck it again later even if that helps, it’s not better per se, and some games will fail to work with it.

If you have other programs running in the background, also checking for potential conflicts is always worth a shot. More on that in the pinned post on top of this sub forum.

ArniVR
    Participant

Thank you Ralf! You helped me a lot!!! The ‘Alternative Hooking’ have already been activated somehow. I switched it off and Resident Evil 4 worked! 3D stereo is working, but there is a couple of problems with the light and fog.

It didn’t help with Halo: Master Chief Collection. It seems to be really UWP.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!