Left 4 dead 2 VORPX hooks but no in game menu (when hit delete)

Homepage Forums Technical Support Left 4 dead 2 VORPX hooks but no in game menu (when hit delete)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clawz
    Participant

I have been trying to make Vorpx work with The Long Dark and Left 4 dead 2 for a couple hours now and nothing seems to be working. Vorpx Hooks to the same since i have the VORPX logo and the tips in the upper corner of the screen but no game menu wont ever appear when i hit delete, tried resetting to default, change key, nothing. im pretty much stuck here. Thanks for the replies.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Might be an input focus issue. Try to click into the game window before hitting delete to ensure the game has input focus.

Clawz
    Participant

i already have done that yes. still nothing, like i said i was hours on that problem so clicking on the window is one thing i did alot of. It tried ingame out of game with VR with remote desktop, via the computer etc. Im pretty much out of options.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The only other two things I can potentially imagine is that maybe either tracking isn’t centered right, although it’s unlikely that that would happen for multiple launches. Still worth a shot to try ALT+SPACE. Also resetting the profile to default in the config app is worth a shot in case the settings are messed up in some weird way.

If for some reason you can’t make it work: there isn’t really any need for fiddling with vorpX settings for the game. Provided running the DirectVR scanner via ALT+L works, you are largely good.

The only thing you might want to do besides that is raising the game’s resolution, which normally can be done from the vorpX menu. As a workaround selecting a 4:3 res like 1600×1200 or 1920×1440 manually after launching the game will help in that respect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!