Lightgun Simulation? (Time Crisis 2 – PCSX2)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Lightgun Simulation? (Time Crisis 2 – PCSX2)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris11115
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I would love to play some of my old lightgun shooters such as Time Crisis 2/3/Crisis Zone or Vampire Night in my VR headset, using a VR controller as a weapon.

Time Crisis 2 works fine in vorpx using PCSX2 1.5. I downloaded the USB plugin “nuvee” to simulate a lightgun using the mouse. As far as I’ve seen vorpx can simulate a mouse, but in order to move the mouse, you have to use the trackpad, pointing does not work. I tried using a small program called “vive mouse”, which basically can do what I need (Vive controller acts as a mouse pointer) but it stops working when opening a program.

Does anyone of you know of a way to fully simulate a mouse (something like in Virtual Desktop, unfortonuately the VR controllers also do not work inside PCSX2) using Vive controllers? Does VorpX have this functionality and I just did not set it up right?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

mb3000
    Participant

I use EmuVR for this. https://www.emuvr.net/beta

Chris11115
    Participant

Thank you, but EmuVR does not support Playstation 2 games (and probably not for the next years according to a Facebook post of them).

Ralf already wrote in a different thread that a mouse pointer is on his nice to have list, maybe I’ll have more luck if that gets implemented.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

hoping for this feature too. It would be pretty cool!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!