List of Supported VR Headsets

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion List of Supported VR Headsets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Allen76
    Participant

Where is a comprehensive list of vorpX supported VR headsets (I’ve seen the list of supported games)? I’m looking to go cheap — but it still needs to work well sitting with mouse and keyboard. So far, only found references to fairly high end setups.

New here today. Being able to play 3D VR with mouse and keyboard sold me on vorpX.
    Have not bought a VR Headset yet. Thanks for feedback.

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX works with any headset that either uses the Oculus runtime or SteamVR. The Oculus runtime in only supported by Oculus headsets, most others work with SteamVR (sometimes also called OpenVR), including Windows Mixed Reality headsets.

You shouldn’t consider to buy a headset that does not work with one of these runtimes. Not just vorpX, also most other VR software uses them, so a headset without SteamVR or Oculus support would be more or less worthless for most applications.

markab10
    Participant

the quest 2 is not sopported

luka2099
    Participant

The quest 2 , work perfect!!!!

moarveer
    Participant

Quest 2 works like a dream with Vorpx, if you don’t mind all of the Facebook login and software, it’s by far the best headset you can buy in terms of price/performance/quality that works with Vorpx.

KrisOv
    Participant

For me, the Quest 2 is still the best headset option, which is a pleasure to work with. I didn’t pay attention to the cost as I was looking for a really decent quality and the immersive virtual reality experience created by servreality.com results in a great experience, perfect picture and confident stabilization.

eric1109
    Participant

Hello everyone, I would like to buy the vive focus 3 and I would like to know if it is compatible with vorpx please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!