Login Requiring Launcher

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Login Requiring Launcher

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sidezbros
    Participant

I play an MMO called Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) and it is a DirectX 9, 10, & 11 game. The only problem is that it requires a launcher to login and choose the server to connect to. I’m assuming this is what is causing vorpX not to catch it as a directX game. I have tried to use the actual exe not the launcher but the game will not start without it. I have tried launching with DirectX 9, 10, & 11, and I don’t have any other injection drivers or things like that. Is there any other way for me to force vorpX to hook into the game?
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Ralf
    Keymaster

While vorpX can hook most unknown games, in some cases a profile is mandatory, this might be one of them.

One thing you could try though is adding the launcher to the excluded programs list in the config app. If vorpX tries to hook both the launcher and the game, this may cause an issue. Just a guess, but worth a try.

Sidezbros
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply! Sadly, it looks like it will need a profile. The game appeared to have hooked in once I excluded the launcher but was not stereoscopic, did not respond to me pressing del, but did move the mouse with head tracking. It also will not launch while the watcher is running now. I’ll keep trying to see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestions!

Electryic
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply! Sadly, it looks like it will need a profile. The game appeared to have hooked in once I excluded the launcher but was not stereoscopic, did not respond to me pressing del, but did move the mouse with head tracking. It also will not launch while the watcher is running now. I’ll keep trying to see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestions!

Can you reiterate how you got it to hook in? I tried excepting all three launcher exe’s (not sure which one is the right one) and it still won’t work. I am fine w/o 3D I would just like to play this game in the theater.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!