Lost Planet 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Lost Planet 2 (G3D)

– DX9 only
    – Optimized for Cinema Modes (lounge is default)
    – Full VR mode not recommended
    – Profile available at the cloud

KickB
    Participant

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to upload your profile. I am hoping you can help me with the use of it. It works perfectly for me except for one thing….

Every time I move my head it registers that as a mouse movement and I have an annoying notification in the top right hand corner, mouse enabled, controller enabled. Mouse enabled, controller enabled. its just so distracting! Also, while it thinks I am in mouse mode the Xbox 360 pad prompts don’t show and I get mouse and keyboard ones. I’ve tried yours and Vanilla. I don’t have the same problem with Vanilla, its just straight forward Xbox 360 pad prompts and full head movement as normal.

I’m not sure if it is something you have changed in your profile or something I can turn off. I have tried turning mouse acceleration off and it didn’t help. Hopefully you can shed some light on it. I don’t want to push on if not G3D! Z3D does just not cut it!!

I can see you are very active on the forums. Thanks for your time in advance. I will definitely endorse if I can get it going how I want it.

Karl B.

KickB
    Participant

Sorry, i said right hand, i meant left hand corner.

RJK_
    Participant

To be honest i havent been using contollers yet and i couldnt even tell you what those message are about. Best way is to try different settings on this page, if everything fails turn Controller Mode OFF and play with mouse and keyboard only. I havend done any specific controller/mouse/keyboard settings on this profile so i sadly cant help you there. I usually turn controllers OFF.

KickB
    Participant

Hi There. Sussed it tonight. HT roll was set to 20 (or maybe 0.20). Set it to 0 and it’s all golden. Will be endorsing next time I play. Thanks for your input.

KickB
    Participant

Been having a real blast with this. Endorsed my friend. Thank you for your contribution to this amazing software. This really is the time for us gaming enthusiasts!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!