Lost the Ability to Change Vorpx’s Player FoV Setting in L4D2

Homepage Forums Technical Support Lost the Ability to Change Vorpx’s Player FoV Setting in L4D2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nitruc
    Participant

Just got Vorpx and started playing around with the settings earlier today.

Right away, I noticed we could change the Player FoV to push the camera closer and further away from the character’s hands… so I started changing other Vorpx settings, restarting the game, and now the Player FoV option is greyed out in Vorpx with no option to modify it.

I’ve tried going through all the settings, removing L4D2’s game settings in Vorpx, and even doing a Full Factory Reset of Vorpx… NOTHING lets me adjust this FoV setting now. :(

How can I enable the FoV setting again in Vorpx?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to empty the DirectVR cache on the DirectVR page of the vorpX menu and then re-run the scanner. That should help with issues like that in DirectVR games.

Nitruc
    Participant

Hey Ralf,

I tried clearing the cache in-game using the DirectVR menu, then running the DirectVR scan but the Position scan keeps failing and the Player FoV stays greyed out without the ability to change it. :(

Jordyz96
    Participant

I had the same issue, the scans kept failing thereafter.
    The solution is to go the VorpX control panel and reset the local profile for L4D2 to factory settings.

Then go back to L4D2 and rescan, and it should work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!