Loving Mass Effect Andromeda

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Loving Mass Effect Andromeda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Even though its only Z3D and not G3D, its still very good. Out in large spaces like the planets, its almost impossible to tell the difference. I think this game got way too harsh reviews because of the many bugs it had on launch. But its a pretty damn good game now.
    Loving it so far! Only wish I had more time to play.

matteo39
    Participant

you must install “first person view”mod for andromeda!

dborosev
    Participant

I’ll check it out, sounds interesting. Right now, I’m really enjoying playing with the frosty mod manager and the Ultimate Combat Camera FOV mod. Its sweet.

dborosev
    Participant

Damn, that does look amazing!! Going to give it a try.

dborosev
    Participant

Wow thats a game changer. Works so well. I hope it works well throughout the game. Have you played it all the way through?

The only downsides are lack of strafe, and lack of sprint toggle. But small prices to pay for such immersion.

Bondalf
    Participant

Same here playing ME Andromeda with vorpx and how to say, it is fabulous. I am using first person mod (constraint is during cut scenes my hero has no head but no problem at all for me). Immersion is really great. I am right now on a planet and during a time i thought i was on a really one as the details and the 3d sensation are so fantastic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Briefly tried this a while ago and have to agree. Definitely on my playthrough list for autumn. Won’t touch such a time eater during summer. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!