made a online order via giropay error

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support made a online order via giropay error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    btimofte
    Participant

Hi all
    I made an order via giropay and when i entered my bank password i got an error

Then i got an email from noreply-eng.at.shareit.com that my order will be processed in 24 h

I guess this will fail also….

Please let me know if i should re apply for purchase :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

We don’t handle sales ourselves, I have no insight into the actual MyCommerce/ShareIt financial transaction. Some paymant methods aren’t instant though. That’s probably the case for the method you chose. In such a case you would receive an e-mail from MyCommerce once the transaction has been finalized.

The only thing I can see is that your order currently has the status ‘Payment status unknown’. Whether that means it failed or that the money just didn’t reach MyCommerce yet, I can’t tell.

PayPal and credit card purchases are typically best since they are processed instantly.

If you have more detailed questions regarding the MyCommerce transaction, try their shopper support. I can’t see more than the current order status mentioned above unfortunately.

https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/

btimofte
    Participant

I found the order and contacted the company for support . Since is a German shitty company i expect 1 week until i get a response.

Ralf
    Keymaster

My guess is that it just takes a day or two until your Giropay bank transfer is finalized. They’ll probably get back to you once the transaction is complete.

You can avoid such delays with PayPal or credit card purchases. Those are finalized instantaneously.

BTW: Hopefully you approached them in a slightly more civilized manner. Whenever you ask someone for help/support, that’s usually a good idea. :)

btimofte
    Participant

Ok
    I remade the order using paypal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!