Made payment but no key received

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Made payment but no key received

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jamm
    Participant

Brought vorpx got a REF: [removed], but got no e-mail or link sent to get software. Plz help

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your order is marked as failed in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, hence they did not send you anything. You most likely were not charged for this failed purchase (you can verify that in your PayPal account).

If against the odds you actually were charged for a failed purchase, please send your PayPal receipt to support |at| vorpx com and we will clarify the matter.

You can also contact support for a fallback purchase method that might work better for you.

jamm
    Participant

Ralf you was right just check the payment and yes it failed , i just reordered vorpx and it has gone through now just got to wait for you to send the download link to my e-mail . thxs for your assistance on this matter.

jamm
    Participant

Hi i installed vorpx from the download link that was sent to my e-mail onto my computer. i then staRTED UP THE APP AND A BOX CAME UP TO REGISTER with my request code but it wont do it so i cannot receive my key. my request code is [removed] mybe i doing something wrong ,but i have followed the instructions from the e-mail link that was sent to me, thxs

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please follow the brief instructions from the license dialog: you need to send an e-mail with the request code to the mail address that is mentioned in the dialog.

Make sure to use the same mail address that you entered into the purchase form to avoid delays. You will then receive your key shortly after.

jamm
    Participant

Hi i have tried to send email to [removed] with my registration details & request code, but email comes back not delivered whats going on, also the the KEY PART THATS IN YOUR EXAMPLE has a key code in the box mine does not, what am i suppose to do now,

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key needs to be calculated from the request code. You don’t have one yet if sending the request mail failed.

Please use the contact form in the support menu above if the mails do not get delivered. It says to not use it for key requests, but you can ignore that in this case.

Please allow some time for an answer since the request has to be processed manually this way.

jamm
    Participant

Ralf i have just done that sent via support form that you said thxs

Cynthiar
    Participant

Hi Ive got the same Problem…Payd via Paypal but there is no link to download! Please help.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You should have received the download link in the meantime. The first time from MyCommerce and we also sent two additional mails to the mail address you used to register here.

Let me know if it still didn’t reach you.

jamm
    Participant

Ralf due to a hardrive fail i had to reinstall windows. i got my download link,but have not received my key so i can not register vorpx i did sent a email from my other email account but i have not got a reply yet. So i cannot not register the email was sent from sandy,bass@hotmail.co.uk.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!