Mass Effect 3 – Getting hit

Homepage Forums Technical Support Mass Effect 3 – Getting hit

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Tried it tonight and found a problem. Soldier class (of course the one I play) the adrenaline rush power causes the issue.
    I’ll send you a save game.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Updated again. This time with a general solution that probably will fix all similar issues.

dborosev
    Participant

Yep, that seems to have solved it.

MaxSmalls
    Participant

I was able to finish a couple of Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer rounds with no issues. Tried several classes and didn’t go cross eyed. I think you got it! Thanks for working on it!

dborosev
    Participant

I noticed a couple of small issues still (But nothing deal breaking), just thought I’d mention them.
    About 10% of the cutscenes are messed up stereoscopically now. Which is much better than the actual game, but thats new.
    The weapons customization bench screen is really tough to see, unlike before.
    Again, not big deals, the game is still 100% playable now at least, so thanks for that!

MaxSmalls
    Participant

I’ve also noticed, though it may not be directly related… that if I play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer now that the game is playable for more than a few minutes, around 3 to 5 games in, eventually the screen will go completely black and I have to remove the headset to keep going. If I hit Del key, the Vorp X menu still comes up but I have not found a way to make the video come back with any setting. So far the only way I know of to fix it is to restart the game completely. Another thing I noticed is when it gets to that point, the Vive seems to be running abnormally hot as well. However, Native VR titles do not seem to have that problem. @dborosev, I haven’t played much campaign play, have you run into any blank screens since the fixes, where the video just goes pitch black?

dborosev
    Participant

Just a heads up that this exact same thing is happening in Dishonored now too.
    ie. when you use a power such as dark vision.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I added the same profile tweak that was added to the ME games to Dishonered (and a bunch of other Unreal engine games) a week ago or so. No cloud profile update this time since it probably would be incompatible with your current vorpX version due to some recent code changes, but the tweak will be included in the next vorpX release.

Would be great if you could give some feedback in this regard after the next update. I don’t have a savegame with powers in Dishonered, so I can’t test myself.

dborosev
    Participant

Yep, I’ll give it a try after the update and let you know.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!