Mass Effect Andromeda

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Mass Effect Andromeda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Since there hasn’t been much in the way of updates for a 4-5 months, I’d just like to re-request support for ME:A in the next release.

Cheers!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Apart from two smaller updates just a month ago there actually has been quite a lot in the way of updates in the last 4-5 months. Just not fully ready for primetime yet.

Third person games like ME:A aren’t a prime focus of vorpX. If it seems to make sense, third person games *might* be looked into, but please never expect it.

In this particular case: there will be a cinema mode profile for Mass Effect Andromeda in the next vorpX version – at least Z-Buffer 3D, can’t promise more. It required some code changes, hence unfortunately it was not possible to just upload a profile.

dborosev
    Participant

Noted for future reference regarding 3rd person games.
    And thats ***AWESOME*** about ME:A! Great to hear Ralf!! Can’t wait to try it out.
    Love the great work you are doing on VorpX. I tell people about it every chance I get. Its seriously been the best part about VR since I picked it up a year ago.

Cheers!

dborosev
    Participant

Ralf, not sure how hard it is, but one request on Andromeda. If you are able, please put a FOV adjustment in, or let me know how to do that manually.
    Let me know if you think that’s possible.

Thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

IIRC the game has an FOV slider in its options menu.

dborosev
    Participant

Ah, you are correct sir.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!