ME Andromeda Geometry 3d issue

Homepage Forums Technical Support ME Andromeda Geometry 3d issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    celticspike
    Participant

So ME Andromeda has an official profile and a search of the forums shows its supported for geometry 3d but I can’t get it to work properly. When I enable it the edges of the character models have all these little black squares like some sort of artifacts
    Does anyone know what’s causing this?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The lighting method the game uses can’t be 100% stereoized properly, hence there are some minor blocky artifacts around charcters. Please leave the 3D-Strength at the recommended default value of 1.0. The glitch is barely noticable unless you crank up the 3D-Strength value.

celticspike
    Participant

thanks, but it is set to the default of 1.0
    I didn’t change anything.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Maybe you mean something else than what I had in mind. The only other thing I can recommend is downloading the “Mass Effect: Andromenda [vorpX]” cloud profile in case you didn’t do that already. The profile that currently is included with vorpX has some shadow issues which have been fixed in the cloud profile.

Apart from that there isn’t really anything I can recommend besides switching to Z3D.

dborosev
    Participant

The game is superb looking in Z3D, and I’d play it that way anyways if I were you. Better performance and looks awesome. Just crank the 3D in Z3D to get a good strong depth.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!