Men of war Assault Squad 2

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Men of war Assault Squad 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Johnmorrissey
    Participant

Hi , I am a new user of Vorpx and am slowly getting to grips with it . I have played Mow assault squad 1 in Vorpx and its amazing 👏…. and I am now struggling to get AS2 to run in G3D , it does hook into AS2 without a profile and also with a few profiles from different game engines , but not with AS1 profile as I believe its a different game engine … but have not been able to adjust and get any 3d effect similar to AS1 …. if any one can help me on this I would so much appreciate it . And if any one wants to have a krack at it and doesn’t have the game already I will gift it to them . Thanks for reading this , happy Xmas 😊.

Ogrescar
    Participant

I don’t know about the base game, but Z3D works for AS2 Cold War using the “the surge” profile. It’s not G3D, but it’s not flat either.

Johnmorrissey
    Participant

Thanks i tried ‘ the surge ‘profile with assault squad 2 , it hooked in and gave 3d options , but none of them even with adjustments gave it any 3d effect ,,,, so back to the drawing board ,,, but thanks for trying to help …. anyone else got any suggestions?

Ogrescar
    Participant

Hrm…, well I dug up a copy of the game and tried it with the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-reckoning (Z3D) profile from the cloud and got z3d with it. Maybe you want to try that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!