Merry Christmas!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Merry Christmas!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays – or whatever else you may celebrate over the next few days – to everyone!

When I started to write the first lines of code for vorpX almost seven years ago consumer VR as we know it was a mere pipe dream. All that existed were do-it-yourself instructions for something that would become the first Oculus Rift and a bunch of crazies (me included) who built themselves such a thing. Noone foresaw the hype that would follow soon. If back then you had told me vorpX would still exist seven years later and be what it is today, I wouldn’t have believed you. Yet here we are. Wouldn’t have been possible without you.

Special thanks go to all user profile contributors, some of you invest so much time into vorpX that I’m truly humbled by that.

Have a few relaxed days with friends and family, find some peace and time for yourselves – and maybe a little bit for vorpX gaming too.

matteo39
    Participant

Merry Christmas..and happy new Vr year!!!

RJK_
    Participant

Best wishes to you and yours Ralf. (And to everyone else too).
    I am glad you made that decicion 7 years ago, VorpX put me on the trip of my life. Dont ask me what i’m doing over Christmas

dborosev
    Participant

Merry VorpXMas to you too!
    Can’t wait to see what VorpX has in store in 2019! I can’t think of another single piece of software that’s brought more fun into my entertainment world than this. And I’ll be getting at least one new xmas VR’er onboard soon as well.

steph12
    Participant

Merry christmas for you all guys and girls :)

Thank you Ralf for already 2 years (in my case) of wonderful Vr moments thanks to Vorpx.

I hope you take the time to relax specially now ^^

Demosthenes
    Participant

Happy Christmas to everyone :)

May your real world be as magical as the vorpx one!

luris
    Participant

Merry Xmas to you too and of course to everyone else.

I’m more of a lurker here, but still enjoy Vorpx as much as on the very first day. It has come a long way since then.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Neat thread. Hope everyone’s enjoying their Christmas. I’ve been busy with family activities, but get to show them some vr and vorpX tomorrow. It’s gonna blow their minds 😁.

Congrats on the seven years. Looking forward to more vorpX play in the coming seven.

nieda113
    Participant

Just sayin.
    Happy new year , a 7 year old still sticking member-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!