Metro 2033

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Metro 2033

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bewarned
    Participant

Hi,

Trying Metro 2033 on my DK2, this loads fine and the head tracking seems spot on through Vorpx but the FOV is way to close in, I have looked up about changing the FOV in the Config file which I have done in appdata/local/4AGames and also under the steam/userdata location but neither change the FOV in game.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian.

Ralf
    Keymaster

IIRC the file in the AppData directory is right one.

If you use D3D9 you should alternatively be able to use the “3D FOV Enhancement” in the vorpX ingame menu. Might cause visual glitches though in some games, can’t remember currently whether that was true for Metro.

VRRaziel007
    Participant

Hi there,

I bought Vorpx about 6 weeks ago and got to say it is amazing. However, I am having issues with Metro 2033 Redux because it has strange distortions in the lower and the right part of the image. I think it has something to do with the fov but I am not sure. I tried changing the resolution, the render methode, image zoom and I tried to change the fov in the config file of the game but it is changed back to default affter starting the game and it has no effekt. Any help would be much appreciated. Hope you have any Idea how to fix this. Besides that it runs and works perfectly with vorpx. Thanky you so much for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!