Metro: Last Light Redux

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Metro: Last Light Redux

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    krisvdv
    Participant

I just started with Vorpx (besides a few short tests in the past) with Metro: Last Light Redux, and I love it a lot!
    I’m using the local Vorpx profile that was included in the latest version (Nov 2021).

But I have two issues and maybe these can be fixed?

– First one is that I’m seeing vertical colored bars/stripes at the bottom of my viewing angle. It’s not a deal breaker, but it’s a little annoying so it would be great if there was a way to solve this.

– Second one is giving me some trouble fully enjoying the experience for 100%. I play the game using my xbox controller (I never play with KB/M). Now, when I choose to use controllers as KB/M in the Vorpx menu, I can play and head tracking works great, including looking up and down using the joystick of the gamepad. But not all xbox controller keys are mapped, so there’s stuff I cannot do while playing. When I change the setting to use controllers as gamepad, all keys are mapped correctly and I can play the game perfectly, BUT, after this change, I cannot use the gamepad joystick to look up/down. This is annoying because after playing for a few minutes, the viewing angle can be up, or can be down. And re-centering doesn’t help. The only thing I can do is change from Full VR to another option (I think Immersive), then change the viewing angle with gamepad, then go back to Full VR. Very annoying, so I hope this can be fixed somehow?

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!