Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 – My $39.99 Question

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 – My $39.99 Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bugbog
    Participant

Has anyone successfully been able to fly the new Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR with VorpX? If so, VorpX, take my money!

lschpmn
    Participant

I just did!

Although it was too zoomed in, fish eyed, and I had to use the mouse to recenter the camera every so often. Still I was flying in VR! I refuse to play the game flatscreen, it’s VR only for me. And I was able to take off and fly around my city without issue. I got to see where I lived from the air! It was a cool experience.

But still, expect to fiddle with things. I just bought Vorpx literally just for this game. So with zero knowledge, you can make it work. But I’m going to do some research to try to improve things.

steph12
    Participant

i’m so sick of this.

you DONT buy vorpx for ONE game.

and VorpX worth way more than 40 Euros. i cant wait to see Ralf asking for a yearly sub for VorpX, i will gladly pay 40 euros a year to use VorpX if i really have to !

bugbog
    Participant

lschpmn, thank you for the very informative and on-topic reply!

Steph, as you can see, there is clearly an enthusiastic market for those who are interested in VR support for only one specific application. Also, no one asked for your odd, off-topic commentary. :D

Borvath
    Participant

Microsoft Flight Simulator will have official support for WMR headsets added when HP Reverb G2 launches and later it will have support for SteamVR. Also, it is possible that Microsoft Store version to not support SteamVR, so if you are not going to use the game pass, buy MSFS from Steam to be safe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!