Mirror's Edge and Far Cry Blood Dragon Performance/Benchmarks

Homepage Forums Technical Support Mirror's Edge and Far Cry Blood Dragon Performance/Benchmarks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pintman
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just want to gauge what I can expect from vorpx performance wise as I’m new to this.

Could someone else please let me know what kind of performance they’re getting in these games using the direct VR feature.

For mirror’s edge at 1440p (in vorpx menu) I am getting pretty wild fluctuations between 30fps and 60fps on a 1080 gpu and 1600 ryzen.

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, I know what you mean the rubberband feeling, this comes from the 45fps effect afaik , means if your framerate drops below the 45 the “frame interpolation” doesnt kick in, you turn around look into the sky were the polygons are less and bang it kicks in again, you can try to counter it by turn off vsync and all the other stuff lowering the fps. I do not own Mirros E. but I have this in other games too. A good indicator would be, how runs the game without Vorpx, if you have stable over 100fps
    in your settings then its a good chance it will run fluid in g3d. Also theres an option in the Vorpx ingame menu were you can play around with the frame sync? never tried it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!