Monster hunter world, HUD not scalable after iceborne update

Homepage Forums Technical Support Monster hunter world, HUD not scalable after iceborne update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rombodawg
    Participant

I played MHW before the iceborne update and everything worked fine, hud was scalable, but after the update everything pretty much works the same, except that even thought you can change the HUD size settings, the HUD no longer moves or scales down.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Should be fixed already in the ‘Monster Hunter World [vorpX]’ profile that you can grab from the cloud. There wasn’t enough time yesterday before releasing the latest vorpX unfortunately, but redefining the Monster Hunter World HUD shaders was the first thing I did this morning.

BTW: Do you remember whether the minimap was scaling correctly before Iceborne? Couldn’t get that 100% right this time.

rombodawg
    Participant

The minimap was not scaled correctly before the update, neither does health actually appear once scaled even thought you can see the outline of the health bar. That was an issue from before iceborne. thanks though I’ll go ahead and download the fixed profile. The official one i assume?

Ralf
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for the info, couldn’t really remember. The health bar is probably related, but I’ll check that to be sure. The official profile (ends with ‘[vorpX]’) is the right one.

rombodawg
    Participant

Just logged into MHW and i can confirm the updated profile works as far as adjusting HUD. Thanks alot!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!