More games Ralf! :-)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion More games Ralf! :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Ralf, I’m always singing the praises of VorpX where ever I go. Love it. But there is ONE thing that would really really make it even better. More games support!!
    I’ve said it in other threads, but I’ll say it again. Please add more games to the supported list (G3D of course). Great candidates:

– AC4 Black Flag (or AC Unity)
    – The Forest
    – Dark Souls 3
    – Far Cry 4
    – Mad Max
    – Splinter Cell Blacklist
    – DE Mankind Divided
    – Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain
    – witcher 3

Keep up the good work!
    If you need help, let me know!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Once the next update is out, which has a new feature that requires extra profiles in itself, focus will shift to new 3D profiles.

Until then I have to concentrate on the most popular games in this regard.

Marco
    Participant

Hi Ralph, will we have more Geometry support with the new update? What about Z-Buffer and Positional Tracking? That would be awesome too.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The next update introduces a new feature that requires additional profiles in itself, which currently are done for about 30 games. Although not its main purpose that will allow Z3D pos tracking for *some* (emphasis on *some*) games.

One of these is Fallout 4 and I can’t help but say that in a game like FO4, that needs every bit of performance, this is a huge win. In practice that means that using Z3D outside where it usually works really well and G3D in interiors is now the best of both worlds without really missing anything anywhere. I dare say maybe even for some of you who really don’t like it until now.

Once all that is done, focus will shift to new 3D profiles.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds great. I always thought pos tracking wasn’t possible for Z3D. If it works for Fallout 4 can we assume that it will also work for Skyrim SE?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!