Mouse Cursor keeps popping up in RDR2 – Anyway to fix this?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Mouse Cursor keeps popping up in RDR2 – Anyway to fix this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

I use the Vorpx key to get rid of the Vorpx Mouse (I have it set to Numbpad 0 for easy use) but, just randomly as Im playing, it just pops up again. I wouldnt mind it much but it happens pretty frequently – like Ill disable it and not even 2 minutes later, its back. If it happened every 20 or 30 minutes I wouldnt mind tapping Numpad 0 and just moving on with my life but at this point its just a bit frustrating to have to reach over and tap Number 0 every couple minutes

Does anyone have a trick to stop this? Im willing to try anything (well almost anything lol); is there a trick in Vorpx to PERMANATELY shut it off for a session or does anyone know a good game controller configuration software I could use to set a button on my controller to NUMPAD 0? I have RDR2 on Rockstar’s store unfortunately so I cant use Steam’s controller configuration utility as far as I understand it. Ive tried linking the exe to Steam but have not had any luck with getting controller configs to load in the actual game.

Thanks for any help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!