mouse sensitivity

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion mouse sensitivity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Evenios
    Participant

Palmer made a good point about mouse acceliration and such for games with a “3d driver”. How will the VorpX handle that? for head tracking, say you have a game like me which i use lower mouse settings as i have some motion issues so to make it less “fast” but say i use the same game with the Rift and the VorpX driver with head tracking, or…perhaps i guess it would work like the TracKIr 5 Driver in that when movement is being handled by the tracker it uses that but when its turned off the mouse movement speed is not affected i guess? Just asking :-D thanks also will the driver auto-scale the correct screen resolution to use with the Rift when active? and then revert back to your normal settings? (as i use 1280 by 720 normally but the rift i think uses 1280 by 800?) thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Tracker sensibility can be adjusted for each game in my current dev-version. I’m not 100% sure whether it will be possible to handle this the same way with the Oculus sensor, but most likely (99%) it will.

Resolution is not handled automatically, you will have to switch it manually for Rift- or non-Rift usage. I experimented with an automatic solution at one point, but in the end decided to ditch it, at least for the first release.

Evenios
    Participant

sounds good thanks for the info!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!