Mouse (via head movement) lag normal? (FONV)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Mouse (via head movement) lag normal? (FONV)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FormicSapien
    Participant

Just bought VorpX, and I’m pretty excited to play Fallout VR and 3 in VR. I’ve gotten pretty much everything working in FONV, but there’s a noticeable “lag” when I move my head. Now, I consider myself to have some pretty strong VR “legs”, and it takes a lot to get me nauseated, but this is affecting me after an hour or two have playtime. Do I need to increase the mouse sensitivity or disable mouse acceleration or something?

By the way, I’m sorry if this has already been answered, did do a quick google search and a quick search of the VorpX help.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Make sure to run the DirectVR memory scan after entering the game world (not in the menu). The scan can be started either with ALT+L or from the vorpX ingame menu. After a successful DirectVR scan vorpX manipulates the game’s camera directly instead of using mouse emulation.

Whenever a game supports DirectVR head tracking you see a notification about that in your headset when you start the game and also in the top left corner of the monitor mirror window.

FormicSapien
    Participant

Whoa a replay direct from the author on Christmas day? Cheers, I’ll try that!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!