My real Xbox controller disconnecting even though Vorpx gamepad off

Homepage Forums Technical Support My real Xbox controller disconnecting even though Vorpx gamepad off

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bcozier
    Participant

I am playing Sonic and Sega All Stars Transformed, works really well except the game reports my Xbox controller has been disconnected intermittently and won’t recognize when I unplug the controller and plug it back in requiring complete game restart. This can be frustrating during a race that I’m ahead in, however I have found the fix to be completely turning off my Vive Wand Controllers after launching the game. I’m surprised because I have controllers set to OFF in the Vorpx menu. I have a workaround…but would be nice to fix if ppssible.

bcozier
    Participant

I can’t seem to reproduce the error now…strange things happen in the PC world. If it happens again I will report back here.

bcozier
    Participant

I discovered the cause of the disconnection, even though I have controllers set to off in the VorpX menu, if the Vive Wand trigger is accidentally pressed, then Sonic Transformed reports my Xbox controller has been disconnected. Please see if you can reproduce this error. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!