NBA2K14 Works and master games list

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion NBA2K14 Works and master games list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Oculus Prime
    Participant

Is there a plan to maintain a link for unofficial game list. Some games work well while others dont do anything.

It would be cool to have a reference for games that seem to work. I was pleasantly surprised by Mechwarrior Online and NBA2K14 for example.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The website will be update with a current list in the next few days.

vorpX tries to apply itself to every DX9/DX10/DX11 game you start, regardless whether there is a profile for it or not, in which case an “Unsupported”-message is shown on startup.

If a game doesn’t load vorpX at all, it might either be no DX9-DX11 title or fail for various other reasons. Try several times if nothing happens. That can help sometimes.

You can also create special shortcuts, which might work better with some games than the automatic mode: right click on vorpX’s tray icon and select ‘Create Desktop Shortcut’. Then browse to the program you want to create the shortcut for and select it.

jmosca
    Participant

@Oculus Prime I was just curious on what your opinion was of Nba2k14 with the Oculus.

Oculus Prime
    Participant

It is best played behind the player with the 2k or up and down court angles. The sideviews work too but not as immersive.

I wouldnt go out and buy 2k14 just for the Rift purposes but if you already own it like me it is worth experimenting with.

And by the way i ended up buying the console version too because the players dont seem to carry momentum on the pc version. Console is better in this rare instance.

jmosca
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I haven’t picked it up yet but based on your info I will get it for the ps3.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!