nearly the end of sept. will vorpx be out soon?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion nearly the end of sept. will vorpx be out soon?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MrGeddings
    Participant

hey you said it will be out by the end of sept ;-) i hope thats still on track as im very much looking foward to it :-) can’t wait!

Dudesre89
    Participant

He said it would be out by the end of Sept and it isn’t the end of Sept. Dude why don’t you just wait like everybody else? I can understand you posting this after the end of Sept, but before it? I don’t get that.

Ananas
    Participant

Waiting for this too. Now we can only sit and wait for Ralf to release it and hope he doesn’t delay it even more. 4 days.. Can’t wait.

Dudesre89
    Participant

Well he said before end of Sept and in my reckoning it isn’t the the end of Sept. Why not just wait until the end of Sept and see? I don’t think he will release it just because people are posting here expecting it.

Dudesre89
    Participant

To be honest I have the Rift and I’ll be much happier when the consumer version is out. I find the Resolution on the Dev Kit and screen door effect pretty bad when it comes to playing games. That and the fact it makes me feel sick. I hope this driver somehow can alleviate some of the sickness feeling and somehow create a better picture, but I doubt it can do anything picture wise. I know on the Tuscony demo you are able to change the settings to make the image sharper and that, I just hope with this driver you have the options to do the same thing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!