Necrovisio

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Necrovisio

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

hi everyone, i have a big problem with this game. i downloaded the demo from steam, vorpx hooks it perfectly, great g3d. then i purchased the full game. unfortunately, however, vorpx does not want to know about hooking it. so i downloaded another “version” of the game and vorpx hooks it, but it doesn’t have the g3d. can someone help me?

RJK_
    Participant

If you mean Necrovision, there is a G3D profile in the cloud. Have you tried it ?
    http://rjkole.com/gamestuff/VR_game_d.php?VR_game=258&sel=added

RJK_
    Participant

The profile mentioned was working with the Full Steam game (international Version) when it was created. IIRC there is an english only version on the market as well and i am not shure if the profile will work with it.

luka2099
    Participant

hi rjk! I just used your profile, with the demo it works marvelously but with the full game always from steam, it doesn’t work, nom hooks it to me and I don’t understand why! if it doesn’t bother you too much, when you have a free moment, could you try again if it works for you? thank you and thank you for the fantastic work you have done with your vorpx site! to find the game engines, for me it is essential!

RJK_
    Participant

I am a little busy currently, ill have a look lateron, until then please try the steps described here:
    http://rjkole.com/gamestuff/vorpx/index.php?how=65#65

Additionally check if you are running the english only version that may be published when you live in the US/Canada etc. Note: The profile was made for the multilingual game !

RJK_
    Participant

Havent had time for the game to download yet. Though there is another tip for you: IIRC The game has a setting where you can choose beetween DX9 adn DX10. Plese make shure the game is set to DX9 ! ( The demo may be DX9 only and that could be the reason the Full game doesnt start )

luka2099
    Participant

then, I solved the connection with the steam version.
    as you said the game started by default with the dx10.
    I had to edit the config.ini file, and change the line
    cfg.rederDevice = 1 for run the game with dx9 .Now the game gets hooked, but still doesn’t have the g3d. or at least in the vorpx menu in game it tells me geometry, but if I change from geometry to off to z.adaptive to z-normal, nothing changes, the game remains very playable the same,

RJK_
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!