need help about the registration

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support need help about the registration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Ralf
    After a system update,I lost the registration of vorpX on my pc,and I sent a email to request a new one,but I did not get reply,maybe my mail server blocked it,so what can I do to get it please?My registration mail is [removed],thanks!!!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure to use the same mail address that you used to originally register vorpX. the mail addressed you mentioned above is not in our customer database unfortuately.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I am sure!
    This is the mail I got after the purchase
    Please recheck it!
    [removed]
    My order number is [removed]
    My invocie number is [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please check your mail account, I have resent your original key. You will probably need a new one for your new system though. If that is the case, please send the request code that is shown on your new machine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please check your mail account, I have resent your original key. You will probably need a new one for your new system though. If that is the case, please send the request code that is shown on your new machine.

Thanks Ralf!
    There maybe something wrong with the communication between our mail servers,I just received your mail sent days ago,and I replied the mail three times but did not get reply,maybe the mail has been blocked again,so I post the request code here,please send the code to me
    Thank you again!

[removed]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!