Need help improving Battlefield 3 + DK2

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Need help improving Battlefield 3 + DK2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ppRaistlin
    Participant

Hi,
    I am currently playing an old FPS : Battlefield 3 using DK2 and VorpX. I enjoy my session but as I am not an experimented Vorpx user, I’m pretty sure that I am missing things that may improve my gaming feelings.
    My two main concerns are :
    – The view is linked to the crosshair. I find it very difficult to target with the DK2. Can we use something (via VorpX options or other apps like “opentrack”) to play with the following config : view using DK2 and targeting using the mouse ?
    – I have the feeling that I am very close to my hands and gun on the DK2 screen. I’m not sure it’s related to the FOV (it s set on 90 using Battlefield option). The gun can’t be so big, no ? What am I missing there ?

Thanks for your help.

ppRaistlin
    Participant

Well I have just read a Battlefield 4 post that may answer most of my questions :
    – You can’t have viewing on DK2 and targeting on mouse. I guess I just have to lower the mouse sensitivity in game or head sensitivity in DK2 options to improve the targeting precision with head (what is better head or mouse sensitivity ?)

– I have to set a FOV near 100 to have a better scale (any other Vorpx expert options to achieve that ?)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!