need help with WoW

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings need help with WoW

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    evldmon
    Participant

ok so when i installed this i got it to work with WoW once… and only once, i played for a while cut my computer off, and the next day i try to play and vorpx wont hook onto WoW, it does give me mouse control by tilting my head, but i can access any options form vorpx, and not in Side by side view, anyone have any idea how to get it to attach to WoW and other games

evldmon
    Participant

things i have tried sofar

disable extra monitors

add ALL Non-wow process to the ignore list

toggle what my main monitor is and change it accordingly in vorpx settings

make a vorpx short cut linked to WoW.exe

run everything as administrator

uninstalled MSI afterburn

nothing has worked yet, and anything that did work only worked once and i cant get it to work again

whats happening sofar when i launch WoW vorpx attaches to something or recognizes it should be attached so it will take control of my mouse, but if i hit delete it wont bring up the ingame menu, and it wont but WoW in side by side mode, i have gotten it to work and do both of these things but when i restarted my computer or closed out of wow and opening it back up it stopped working and only gives me mouse control.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try switching between DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 mode in WOW and between the 32bit and the 64bit version of the game. Maybe one of them works better on your rig than another.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!