never received download link

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support never received download link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bdk1221
    Participant

Checked my email, spam and junk folder, and nothing after hours after purchase. Tried to have it resent, still nothing.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your purchase is marked as “Submitted” in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, which means the transaction is not finished yet, probably because it was held for some reason. You almost certainly were not charged yet.

When (if) the transaction is finished, MyCommerce will notify you.

For additional information about the reason for the delay (or failure) please contact MyCommerce, unfortunately we have no insight into the actual transaction. All we can see from here is the above mentioned order status.

https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/

bdk1221
    Participant

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply and info.

bcuz007
    Participant

I also ordered today about 7 hours ago and no download link or code
    The order on the mycommerce says
    The following orders are those which have been successfully completed
    Still nothing on email

Ralf
    Keymaster

The same answer as above also applies to your order. Might be some issue with the MyCommerce order system.

cmiller13
    Participant

Im also having this problem. I ordered and recieved an order ID with no download link. When i used the link above and searched for my order it said it was unable to find the order. Im worried if i order your product again i will be charged twice. What should i do?

Ralf
    Keymaster

If MyCommerce did not send you a download link, your order probably failed or was not completed for some reason. You can easily check whether you have been charged in your PayPal/credit card account.

If against the odds you have been charged, please send an e-mail with your order id and your PayPal receipt (or a screenshot of your credit charge) to support (at) vorpx com, so we can check what is going on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!