New Key necessary after Windows re-install?

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support New Key necessary after Windows re-install?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MJR
    Participant

Is a new Key necessary after a Windows re-install (on the same hardware), or a way to back up the key from the registry?

I have a problem with the oculus store, it does not allow me to install new games like Eve-Vlykrie. I tried to re install the occulus software, but was only able to do this after I uninstalled Vorpx completly, but the problem still remained.
    The oculus support suggested re-installing windows, but i fear that i will then need a new vorpx key.

All vorpx applications (skyrim is very nice btw.) and vr games from Steam work fine, so i am wondering what could be the conflict.

Ralf
    Keymaster

After a Windows reinstall you likely will need a new key. That isn’t a problem though. If necessary, just send your new request code like the first time to get a new key.

jensen86
    Participant

iv done the same iv wiped my windows n cant get back into vorpx i also dont have the email as its from a few months ago wot can i do plz help

Ralf
    Keymaster

After a Windows reinstall you likely will need a new key. That isn’t a problem though. If necessary, just send your new request code like the first time to get a new key.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!