New Shadow Complex Remastered G3d profile

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles New Shadow Complex Remastered G3d profile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    moadepth
    Participant

Hi, found the RJKole profile to be not working anymore.(or it has G3d but doesnt react if you hit the switches)
    After a little research i found a working one. Looks pretty nice. Some minor light issues sometimes but as i proceed in the game i found it to be rare in appearance.
    Cutscenes have some ghosting in half of the scenes. Main menu also a bit ghosty. These little bit older games,2008-2015 offering the chance to crank up the settings and still obtain the desperatly needed 45fps ;) This game has it all action, lost girlfriend, some “find the room” riddles. Get it on sale before the producers find out its running on Vorpx and rising the price.

Tested on I7 4790k Gtx 1080 @ 1440p cinema mode with black background recommended

moadepth
    Participant

removed some flickering and send it into the cloud

RJK_
    Participant

Please check if you have DX11 enabled. Disabling this in the games Video options will enable you to use the (carefully adjusted) “Rjkole” profile from the cloud.

moadepth
    Participant

Hi RJK, hehe didnt want to step on your toes, appreciate your work !
    If your profile runs DX9, and I had Dx 11 ingame enabled then this means my profile runs Dx 11 in GD3, so its maybe not worthless. I would complete my profilname with Dx 11 and you could hang DX9 to it. Its ok ?
    Nice Weekend !

RJK_
    Participant

I would complete my profilname with Dx 11

This would make sense to prevent confusion for users with default settings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!