New user, likes vorxp after an hour

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion New user, likes vorxp after an hour

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Distant
    Participant

My first try after registering vorxp today was with The Witcher 2 and I was not impressed, even disappointed, I tried G3D to max strength (5) then Z3D but the game remained flat. Then I tried Rise of the tomb raider and boom, it worked, even with xbox game pad, I started to have hope that TW2 might still work yet, knowing that Rise of the tomb raider put out SBS making it easy for vorpx.

I want to thank Ralf for a fantastic app. As a long time 3d vision user I play games in stereoscopic only and your app enables another level of immersion for non vr games (if it works without in game SBS as in ROTTR.)

Baktus
    Participant

i agree but late love, its already released since 2013 :)

RJK_
    Participant

Welcome to the community ! You will notice that most games that work with 3D-Vision will work with VorpX also in Stereoscopic 3D. Older games too. And if not, feel free to request a 3D profile here or put your game on the vorpX wishlist

RJK_
    Participant

I forgot, there are also many 3D profiles for older games in the vorpx cloud.

sapolettos
    Participant

i don’t understand: how can i use vorpx to play a native stereoscopic S3D GAME like tomb raider?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Couldn’t be simpler: just launch it and restart if/when instructed to do so.

Distant
    Participant

i agree but late love, its already released since 2013 🙂

I got it when it first came out that year and its been sitting there in my steam lib together with other backlogs bcause life was having other twists and turns til now, it still looks phenomenal in 3dvision but vorxp+oculus rift bring it to heart touching level.

Distant
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome, especially from a 3dvision user here. I’m following your twit channel and saw the airstrike 2, looks like an arcade game in the 80’s, i’m going to get that soon.

Welcome to the community ! You will notice that most games that work with 3D-Vision will work with VorpX also in Stereoscopic 3D. Older games too. And if not, feel free to request a 3D profile here or put your game on the vorpX wishlist

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!